You should never ignore any sudden changes or pain in your body or the consequences could be deadly. Experts say, these signals may be a warning sign of serious medical symptoms and complications.
Everybody knows or was taught that if you have a severe chest pain that, that may be a sign of an heart attack, I discovered the lesser known ways that our bodies feel that something may be wrong, and these are signs that you shouldn’t ignore.
To help people better understand about these lesser problems a book Red Light Warning Signals Medical Tips That May Save Your Life, the feedback from the book was that people were more aware of the lesser symptoms and it helped them in seeking proper care earlier. Now I will talk about some of the lesser deadly symptoms that you should never ignore.
- Sudden leg pain. If you find yourself getting a sudden leg pain or tenderness in the back of your lower leg, especially if it is sudden and joined by swelling this is a warning sign of a blood clot that could possibly break off and cause severe damage to your lungs and can be life threatening if it goes untreated. This is called DVT or Deep Vein Thrombosis.
- Numbness, tingling, speech problems. If you get a sudden numbness, tingling or speech problems this could be a sign of a stroke. More problems that are associated with a stroke if you suffer paralysis, your arms or legs feel weakness or numbness especially on one specific side of the body you need to seek medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Blood in the urine. If all of sudden blood starts to appear in your with or without pain this can be a warning sign of kidney stones that are deadly if it goes untreated.
- Bleeding gums. Another one of these signs are bleeding gums, popular talk show host Dr. Oz says that this could be a warning sign of Leukemia a cancer that has claimed the lives of a lot of loved ones. People with Leukemia bleed more rapidly than those with normal blood platelets, and other symptoms outside of the bleeding gums are fatigue, nosebleeds, fever and night sweats.
- Striped hair. Striped hair is one of those big things that goes unnoticed because people like to think that changing hair color is one of those natural things but it should most definitely not go unnoticed. This could be a sign of lack of dietary protein and iron, the strips of hair may be blond, grey, or maybe even a reddish color. They may be a sign of a bowel disease called Ulcerative Colitis, a bowel disease that causes inflammation of the digestive tract or another condition like irritable bowel syndrome.
- Seeing spots or floaters. Last but not least if you are seeing spots or flockers. A doctor by the name Dr. Cary Silverman says that if you are seeing these tiny spots in your vision, that it can be caused by a retinal tear or detachment of the eye the requires immediate medical attention and if not treated it can lead to the lost of vision in 1 or both eyes.
Before reading this article my knowledge of some of these warning signs were little to none, but just by taking a moment to read this article I am now knowledgeable about 6 new warning signs that could be severe and in some cases cause deaths. I recommend this article to anyone who wants to be more informed about their overall health and personal well being.